Getting Your Business And Life Going

If you find yourself going in circles and not getting anywhere with your life, personal or business, this article will help give you the power to break the endless loop.
Look at every part of whatever you want to do and find the part or parts that are being done wrong. For example, if it is your business, you would examine the marketing, employees, pricing, production, debts, expenses, etc. If it is personal, you could objectively review your attitude and character, if you are open minded, and I mean really open minded, not just think you are. Do you treat people with respect, do you think you are always right, etc. For personal issues like this, you will need someone who knows you to give you their opinion as yours will be flawed.
In a business situation, the problem is usually a combination of both a business issue and your character. If it is an aspect of your personal life, although the problem is found in your character, it probably is expressed and can be found in how you work or run your business.
It takes beginning with an assumption that everything you are doing is wrong. In business, accept that you are not capable nor adequately skilled in your field, nor in how to be a true entrepreneur. You are basically a kid who knows nothing at all. Without this sincere attitude, you will not be able to see the objective reality.
Next, you must be willing to take out the garbage and wash the floors or do anything and everything that is required to run the business. That is what I did for my stores even though I was the owner and had employees. In a relationship, you should be happy to help in any way the other person needs without thought, just respond immediately to any need.
This puts your ego in its place as a servant rather than immature master who wants to be the boss and thinks itself more capable than it actually is, or, above doing the dirty work. That attitude is guaranteed disaster. Certainly, Donald Trump can be as arrogant as he wants, but he was born into wealth. You do not have that head start and cannot afford to be selective of your tasks.
If you want to start a new business, you have to do it all yourself or you will not understand it well enough to make it succeed. When there is a problem, if you have to pay someone else to fix it, they will not do a great job, and you will spend all your capital, thus ending up with no money at the end of the year. 
Find something that you can do entirely on your own to build up some capital and experience. If you cannot do it, then your first step is to learn how, get the skill to a high level, then start the business. As the business grows, then hire people to work for you.
Your life is in your hands, make sure they are clean and ready for hard work.
Imagine that you are operating on your own body, which is where you live. In this case, it is the body of your world which you are operating on, that means your life including business and personal relationships.
Our consciousness lives within our body. Nothing mystical or special about it, simply the objective fact. I am conscious but I am limited and restricted to my body. I cannot go anywhere or do anything other than with the use of my body, so I live within my body, my body is my world.
My body lives within the larger body of my life. My life comprises my home, my work, the company if I own the business, and of course, the relationships with the people close to me.
If I do not like someone, and I am in a good mood but then meet with that person, all of a sudden my mood may change. It is like going from the warm dry house out into the snow or rain, I get wet and cold, i.e. in a negative mood. My body has changed its physical condition based on entering the larger body of the environment. Likewise, coming in from the cold, I enter the body of the house and am warm and dry.
The environment, the body I am in at the moment, can be the climate and physically felt (the body of the planet), or emotional and mood altering (the events or people I am with, the body of my thoughts and emotions). Of course, your mood can be altered by the weather. All these things are the bodies your physical body goes in and out of at all times.
I live in my physical body and my body lives in the body of the building I am in or the body of the world and the weather at the moment. The climate of that building or the weather is effected by the people near me or in the room. Thus those people make, and in a way become, the body my physical body presently resides within.
My mind determines what my hands do as well as the words my mouth utters. My hands and mouth are effecting the larger body that my physical body is in. If they are dirty, and they ruin the business or home life, my whole life becomes infected and ill.
This is why I say, keep your hands and mouth clean, and you will always have perfect health in the larger body of all the things in your life.
Consciousness is cleanliness. Consciousness is awareness and respect. To succeed in your life and goals, be aware, respectful and humble. This can be summarized in one word; realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment